Wednesday, July 13

photo 4

Shep--the best dog in the world (tied with Jake, of course.) Oh, and a couple of my closest relations. (Actually, they may be my absolute closest relations--any of you geneticists out there want to clear that up?) You may be thinking "I see photos 2, 3, and 4--but where, oh, where is photo 1?" Well, despite my careless math habits, I actually did not forget about the number one, but blogger simply does not like that photo and is refusing to acknowledge it. It's there on my composing/editing page, happy as a clam (who decided clams are happy? I think they must be awfully claustrophobic), but it is refusing to show up on this site. Huh... So that you don't feel left out, it's a photo of me all wrapped up Middle East style (for necessity, versus costume party. I love my travel-happy life!). [ed note: photo #1 showed up]

No comments: