Monday, August 15

email me

For some reason my profile disappeared entirely. So strange. I edited it, and then POOF!: it was gone. I've added an email address so that my gracious readers may contact me if they wish: emailannieinfrance@yahoo.com.
So...email me!

3 comments:

annie said...

Of course, now the profile's there. Too weird.

Jen said...

Yeah, but the link to my site is gone! Now no one can read my profound and sarcastic musings! Just kidding...

I LOVE what you wrote on Expatriot Letters. I feel the same way you do, but I think it's taken some time to come to that realization that beauty and usefulness are not mutually exclusive. :)

Thanks for your comments on the blog... keep letting us know how you're doing. You're always in my thoughts - especially when I walk through the Lithuanian IKI (think Spar) and see all the same food brands we loved. Too bad we can't sit down for a nice glass of apricot nectar and trapista!

annie said...

Ok--new format. links work. But I can't get the font on "Links" to change. I like the scroll-y look. Any hints?