Thursday, September 8

exhaustive rambling

I owe y'all a post.

"Y'all" being those who read this blog.

So, in other words, mom--and a couple others. :)

I've been having a difficult time getting readjusted to CA time, but my friend Alicia was kind enough to throw some light on this topic.
1. I was on the other side of the world (almost) for two weeks.
2. I missed three of four nights' sleep as I was coming home.
3. I rarely slept more than 5 hours at a time while I was there, and I'm a 8-or-9-hour-a-night kind of girl.
4. I'm stressed out in every way possible.

So I guess I have a reason to be exhausted. But I don't like being tired. At all. And my caffeine reliance has turned from voluntary to absolute.

Umm...this isn't so much of a blog-entry, as an excuse for why there is no blogging happening here.

Who knows what I would write if I actually blogged.

I could embarrass myself quite a bit.

Or, I may already have.

I'm stopping.

Really.

I am.

p.s. In the entry below, I mentioned being "fully rested." That I could think that I was fully rested is further proof of my undeniable exhaustion.

No comments: