I really have gotten quite a bit of real work done today, although you wouldn't know it by looking at my blog.
Ok--here's the point. I'm going to be living in the Bay Area for at least a month, probably six weeks, and once my brothers leave, I won't know anyone other than my parents and other wonderful people of their generation. Now, nothing against (pre) baby-boomers, but I'll need some "born in the 70's" input. (Birthdates in the early 80's also acceptable--I even know a few cool kids born in '86, but they all have to go back to college/London in early January.) So, if you live in the Bay Area, or will be passing through between December 17 and February--let's go to coffee. or to a bookstore. or to ANYWHERE. please. remember me. find me. rescue me.
You can open your eyes now. Shameless begging is over.
9 years ago
1 comment:
I'm all for coffee/bookstore breaks! I can sympathize: I spent the Spring or 2003 sitting at home for two months waiting for an Indian work visa to clear, and even on a good day, I can still count all my friends at home on one hand (and that's including my brothers).
jonmatdav@gmail.com
Post a Comment