Sunday, January 29

Finally...

I started this blog six months ago to chronicle my time in France. I never thought it would take 6 more months to get there. BUT, tomorrow I leave, and my next blog entry will be from across the Pond.

Au revior!

p.s. after some desperate resorting, I've managed to get shoes and books into my bags...I had to sacrifice some things, but my mom will bring them in April...

Bonne nuit.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ANNIE!!!!! ARE YOU HERE YET????

The answer is yes. and now i can take a very early morning train and see you when i wake up.

Anonymous said...

i am SO excited for you girl! I'll be praying for safe travels...can't wait to hear from you upon your arrival and during this next phase of your adventurous life! miss, miss, miss you mon amie! bon chance mon petit chou...sorry, just had to do it :)

Virginia Living said...

Please let us know when you've made it! We are thinking of you and your shoes!