Dear Monsieur French carmaker,
While driving around your great country, I have noticed a car named the "Migrane" and another named the "Trafic." While I am not a marketing specialist, I would think that associating one's product with a splitting headache or the bane of urban existence would be a bad idea. Apparently, someone at your company thought it would be a good idea.
I would suggest firing that person.
I remain,
Respectfully yours,
Mlle. Ann-Elise.
10 years ago
5 comments:
I miss you and your funny stories.
sorry duckie, but it a "Megane". Not a Migrane--although that may be the more appropriate name!
forgot to sign my name--umm this is nancy the francophile
Y'know...I had a feeling I read it wrong, but it made my story SO much better! :)
And it's STILL true that someone at Renault (?) thought that naming their passenger van the "Trafic" was a good idea. ???
Oh well, there are hoards of British restauranteurs who believe "mushy peas" are a viable menu option.
Post a Comment