As I have said before, one of my favorite things about living in France is all of the holidays that seem to appear out of nowhere. Tomorrow is Bastille Day, and to celebrate I'm heading to the Burgundy region for a day or two (that's literal indecision. A friend and I are throwing overnight bags in the trunk just in case). On Sunday, I may be heading for the coast (which one? I have no idea!) for a night with my friend Holly and her three boys. The first trip will be for grown-ups, the second one for pre-schoolers.
Hopefully I'll have pictures for you.
And THEN, after a bit, Jen arrives and we will continue further adventures afield, including a lovely "fancy picnic" for several friends in Fontainebleau forest on the most blessed of days: August 2nd.
So, there'll be quiet on this end for awhile, but only because I'm having fun. :)
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment