Thursday, November 2

Bath

-
Mom and I started our trip in the town of Bath. We found a Spanish restaurant that had fabulous (and reasonably priced--for England) tapas, and we ate there two different nights.

Here's some photos. The restaurant was SO dark that the photos came out almost black and I had to fiddle with them to make something visible. When I get a real photo program, I'll fix them better. But, I kinda like the effect of the first one.
-
-

Hey Mom, y'know when David and I make funny faces in photos and you get frustrated and tells us to shape up? Here's proof of where we got it from... (Hey y'all--how long before she makes me take this one off?)


While walking through Bath, we found a contemplation/prayer maze. It wasn't meant to be difficult (every cement path would get you to the center, just some took longer than others). Even so, one of us couldn't help but cheat. Guess who?

-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why do I have the feeling that this photo is going to keep re-appearing and when I least expect it! Annie, what was the name of the restaurant? It was SOOOOOO good!

Love you anyway,
Mom

Anonymous said...

It was called La Tasca (according to Babelfish, it means "the tasca." Seriously.) If any of my readership ever finds themselves in Bath, go there.

Which photo, the funny face, or the prayer maze cheat? I don't know if the 1st one will show up that much in the future (there are quite a few like it floating around. :) But the 2nd...yeah, it could resurface sometime. :)

Any photos you want to see especially?

I love you anyway too.
Annie.