Actual news headline today on CNN.com:
Researchers: Seatbelts can make bus rides safer
Oh, sorry, I was in a time warp and forgot we were still in 1956. My bad.
Seriously though, why don't buses have seat belts? I often look (bus drivers seem to be crazier than other drivers), and even if a seatbelt has been installed, it's usually stuck under the seat cushion or broken.
9 years ago
1 comment:
I KNOW! I'm right there with you. I mean, c'mon...in a car, you can only move a certain amount of feet within the car...in a bus, you can fly from the back of the bus to the front of the bus in no time at all!
I have never understood why there are no seatbelts in buses.
Well, it's good to know we have some intelligent journalists and scientists researching this. I hope they got a big grant for their study. :)
Sheesh!
Post a Comment