-
-
Today, the bank teller was confused about my nationality, as other French people have been. This is why:
1. I look German
2. I have a French first name (Ann-Elise)
3. I have an English/Swedish last name
4. I have an American accent
5. I liberally pepper my French with Spanish.
Considering all of the above, I have been confused as German, English, and Spanish. According to some, my accent isn't typically American which further adds to the confusion.
The confusion ends next week.
Too weird.
9 years ago
2 comments:
Im really excited to see you in 4-5 days.
You can help me pick out a banjo to get for christmas. its really hard to find a good mix of "twang" and "ping". jah know?
Dear "Finally-mom-and-dad-stood-up-to-your-constant-filial-pressure,"
Totally. Personally, I prefer a bit more "twang" than "ping." I'm assuming this means another trek to Guitar Center?
I need your help picking out a cell phone and making a laptop decision.
See you SOON.
Mom says "hi."
Post a Comment