Apparently the students who are applying for Masters' programs in the States need help with writing academic English, which is why I've been "invited" to go back with them on their next trip. I had already decided that I'd go if I didn't have any other major conflicts, until I saw the pictures. Now I REALLY want to go.
And so, with great blog weirdness, I'm going to post photos from someone else's vacation. Even though I have photos from my own trip that I still need to post.
And, in regards to the first photo, look at those numbers VERY CAREFULLY. That's THREE teachers, with how many students? We better be helping out anyway we can!




1 comment:
Mo and I loved Zambia and you will too. The people are so friendly and open. Also, the sights are beautiful. The safari in Botswana's Chobe National Park is unique since you spend the morning on the water and afternoon going around by jeep. It's the largest concentration of elephants in the world. And who can beat Victoria Falls? I see your friends stayed at The Zambezi Sun hotel which has some of the best food in the world!
Post a Comment