I have run across several library book sales in the last few months where books were priced between 25 cents and $2. It's amazing how much paper and ink and binding glue I can collect, especially when the price is right.
So, although I have plenty of free time on my hands these days, and although I am doing my fair share of reading, I still have all those books in the right-hand margin, plus a bunch of half-read ones, piled up in this wonderful little bungalow.
If you've read one of the books over there, tell me what to think of it! Then I'll know whether to read it soon, later, or not at all.
9 years ago
2 comments:
I read Zen and the art of motorcycle maintenance in the 80's (or 90's?) and really enjoyed it. It's entertaining and light reading :)
'Things Fall Apart' is a great book!!! Definitly put it in the too read pile. I read it at Seminary, in thinking about Christianity interacting with other religions. But, really the professor just wanted to have a Christian Lit class. :)
Post a Comment