Monday, April 16

Oh my goodness! Oh my goodness!!

I have question that I hope someone out there can answer for me: On my ipod, when a song plays, the video screen shows the song's album cover as well as the song's title, singer, and the name of the album from which the song came. I ripped my copy of "Annie" into my itunes recently, and just noticed that for some reason my ipod downloaded the cover of the "TransAmerica" soundtrack to display with all the "Annie" songs. Now, I would really like to NOT have "my" musical be forever associated in my head with transvestites. Any suggestions other than deleting it, and re-ripping and seeing if the program grabs the correct album cover this time?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

In order for iTunes to sync the album cover correctly, all the info for the songs have to match up correctly and sometimes to-the-word. You can delete the album artwork for each song, then rename the artists, album name, song name to match the album you want it to sync with. Lastly, once all that is done, just get the album artwork from iTunes again.

Anonymous said...

or you can delete the album work and then find the appropriate artwork online and just click and drag it into the corner of iTUnes where the album artwork is shown. atleast that is what you do on PC. im not sure about you Mac users.

Anonymous said...

Thank you!! And, nilnivek, I'm VERY honored that you would answer my question in the midst of welcoming home your new family addition. Congratulations! (She's adorable, by the way, and I don't say that about all newborns.)