I went home this weekend for my brother's birthday celebration. One of his presents, which he got several months ago, was a sweet new camera. I was learning how to mess with exposure length, etc., as you will be able to tell my looking at them. A couple I touched up later. First, my favorite photos:


3 comments:
Hi Annie,
It's been awhile since I last commented...I'm a terrible blogger and even worse at commenting. ;) But, I love the photos--so creative. I think you should enter some of these in a photo contest. I'd vote for ya! ;)
After your vote, I feel like I already won the contest! :) If I came across a contest, I'd totally enter! It couldn't hurt, right?
How're the Stutlers? I thought I would have gotten to Tahoe by now (and wandered downhill a bit to visit you), but, alas, I have not made it that far north yet. Someday soon, I hope!
I would love to see you--come visit us anytime. Steve is looking for a pastoral position and we're praying seriously about one specific job possibility. Pray for us.
Don't you miss the good'ole days at JFP? I've been reminiscing lately and wish I could see everyone again--we should have an FIS reunion one of these days.
Post a Comment