Wednesday, September 26

Timeline

December 2005--Annie leaves San Clemente, moves home to wait for visa.
January 2006--Annie moves to France, tries REALLY HARD to make it work.
June 2006--Annie realizes France isn't a long term option.
December 2006--Annie moves home.
January 2007--Annie decides to move back to San Clemente.
February 2007--cool international trip
March 2007--Annie moves to San Clemente
April 2007--Annie back at old job
June 2007--Annie finishes at old job (job moved to Florida)
July 2007--Annie tries freelancing.
August 2007--Annie decides people are flakes
September 2007--Annie moves home, decides to pursue teaching, AND FINDS A JOB FOR THE 9 MONTHS UNTIL THE CREDENTIAL PROGRAM STARTS?

!!! :) Really? I'll know more in a week. A few nights ago I started feeling like maybe I was coming out of my freefall that started around February 2006. I think it's about time. :)

2 comments:

The McKays said...

you know I am a teacher, don't you? I have taught elementary, junior high, and high school. we should talk. :) i'm thrilled for you and would love more details: where are you attending for your credential and where will you be working? fun!!

annie said...

Thanks Suz! I'd love some insight about teaching high school and junior high (I know I'm not cut out for the little ones.) But, I have a feeling you're having a busy week. :) Maybe we can chat or email once you've settled in some more? I'll go post this on your blog too.