
I know many of you want to see this movie, so I won't ruin it for you by saying much about it, other than this: GO SEE IT. It's great. Shan and Suz's dad says it's his new favorite movie EVER. Great performances and FANTABULOUS music. Ok, no more capitals, I promise.
Watch for Alex O'Loughlin who plays Lewis' brother. He's one of my new favorite actors and I think he does really well with a tiny bit of screen time. To be honest, my rating had little to do with his acting ability and lots to do with his smile. Until now. After this movie, I believe he can act, and well.
7 comments:
i saw it yesterday. it totally wrecked me. i was near sobbing in some scenes.
it just really took my breath away.
just beautiful stuff.
i know, he's so cute! he said that if you don't cry through a box of kleenex, you need to have an emotional check (or something to that effect). i can't wait to see it! i will have to check out the actor you mentioned; never heard of him.
Really looking forward to seeing this. The previews had me dealing with "emotions"
Oh dear, nilnivek...emotions. Those are scary.
I really wasn't in a cry-y mood, but I was definitely "emotionally engaged." At the end I couldn't sit back in my seat, I was learning forward, as if to urge the characters on... Incredible! I've been researching getting a cello and learning to play (I even have a couple teachers recommended to me), and now I'm even more motivated. I was itching to get back to my piano, but I arrived home at 11pm and my "roommates" were asleep already and I didn't want to wake them up.
To see more of Alex O'Loughlin, I recommend watching the CBS show, "Moonlight."
Ah yes, my dear Anonymous. Moonlight is where I first discovered Mr. O'Loughlin. What is it about my vampire-private-detective crushes? This makes two!
not to mention the other hottie in moonlight, jason dohring, who was yum-my in veronica mars.
Post a Comment