Saturday, March 8

new photo?

My mom doesn't like that photo of me on the left. I admit it looks better bigger.

So, today I did a photo shoot with my favorite model: me. I never complain about not getting paid. I never whine about looking into bright light. I am happy to do a shot again, and again, and again until I get it right. Really, it's a perfect partnership. Sometime I and me let myself come along. We're a perfect trio. :)

So, here's the result of the photoshoot. The first two are un-messed with. The third is only slightly lightened (increased exposure) The fourth is, obviously, very "messed with." I put the last in black and white and increased the sharpness.

Which one should appear on the left? I'm voting for the fourth.















12 comments:

Dawn said...

oooh, the first or the last, love 'em both!!

D.N. said...

I say the first one or the last one as well. the fourth one is too myspace-photo-ish. But thats just my humble sibling opinion. Actually, I think I could make the last one into a pretty sweet stencil...hmmm...

Jen said...

I like the first one... you look like a princess. :) I also like the one in the middle, but I don't think it looks as much like you as I remember.

Holly B. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Holly B. said...

Um, I meant to say no. 3 and no. 5! Your eyes look stunning in no. 3!

Anonymous said...

Love the last one! Debbie P.

annie said...

Make the stencil! Make the stencil! That would be WAY too cool. By the way, I love the new one of you and Brianna that you posted.

So the first and the last seem to be getting the most votes. I wondered if the first was too "enticing" or if the last was too fierce? I love the idea of looking like a princess...

Dawn said...

I think from a photo quality standpoint, the last is the strongest - great contrast - but the mood in the first is very soft (and I agree, very Drew-Barrymore in Ever After-ish) - (that's a good thing!)

Anonymous said...

Definitely the third one with your bright blue eyes shining!

annie said...

My eyes definitely look blue in that picture, but, in all reality, they're green! They're different shades of green, so maybe the one toward the camera is the bluer of the two!

Unknown said...

I like #2 because it really looks like you. And I like the last one because it's artsy.

The McKays said...

i love the first one; it looks like an album cover or something. so pretty! the 4th and 5th are also wonderful. good shots! and your clever thoughts on your favorite modeling subject made me laugh.