Saturday, April 5

Books, part 47 (or so)

I read two of the Ellery Queen mysteries. Good, clean murder stories. Recommended for all ages.

I finally finished The Plague. Death, disease, nihilism, fatalism. Other than that, not bad.

I'm reading To Kill a Mockingbird with my class. As many of my readers have already said, it's so amazingly wonderful. Definitely worth a re-read, or a first-read.

After updating my to-read list, I have 87 books. In my room. To be read. Someday I'll count all the books in my room ... if it's physically possible to count that high in a life time, that is.

2 comments:

D.N. said...

oh psshhh. "if its physically possible to count that high in a life time..."

I was going to make fun of you for exaggerating but then realized that maybe you just aren't a good counter. sorry for almost making fun of you.

annie said...

Whew. That was a close one. I appreciate not being made fun of like that...