I was inspired by you and Kell. But, I didn't want to loose all the formatting (like that ridiculously long list of books, and all my links). So, instead, I just messed with colors and fonts. It's enough for now.
Ha! I actually found this while preparing to teach TKaM, and read it to my sophs. Mostly, they didn't get it, but Alan and Lissabel laughed. I'm going to miss those two.
5 comments:
Somebody changed the format of her blog... I like it. You can join the Kelley and Amy War of the Blog Updater. I'm liking summer already...
I was inspired by you and Kell. But, I didn't want to loose all the formatting (like that ridiculously long list of books, and all my links). So, instead, I just messed with colors and fonts. It's enough for now.
make that "lose." Ugh.
Oh I love The Onion!
Ha! I actually found this while preparing to teach TKaM, and read it to my sophs. Mostly, they didn't get it, but Alan and Lissabel laughed. I'm going to miss those two.
Post a Comment