10 years ago
Sunday, August 31
Benadryl is my friend
They say that one's body starts to fall apart at 30. It's all too true. Suddenly mine has started to itch and swell in reaction to tomatoes, shellfish, figs and some other as-yet-unidentified substances. The only other time it was this bad was in Lithuania when I visited Jen. I decided then that I was highly allergic to some ingredient common in Lithuanian cleaning products. Well, that ingredient has found me Stateside. Grrr. I'm calling an allergist on Tuesday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
For me, the body has started failing me at age 32. Suddenly I have all kinds of maladies.
Like I can afford copays & prescriptions for myself! We can barely pay for our kids' well-baby visits.
Don't let me down, body! Or if you must, get a job to pay for your weaknesses!
Post a Comment