I am SO willing to be wrong on this one. By the way, she (I've forgotten her name momentarily) became famous after a string of guest appearances on Grey's Anatomy, and has her own show (The Ex-list) premiering Friday. I might watch it just to see what I look like. :)
Deb, anyone living a multi-lingual lifestyle gets grace on spelling. What, are you all floating between three languages these days? And Hungarian is NOT an easy one.
Elizabeth Reaser - she was also the pregnant daughter in The Family Stone. Nice likeness! (Annie, I know what you mean, the nicest celeb comparison I've gotten was Brooke Shields - I don't agree, but I'll take it!)
Just 3 more months and then back to Hungary and 2 languages. Thanks for your understanding. God certainly didn't choose the sharpest-knife-in-the-drawer for this crazy life. (:
9 comments:
I agree! I don't who she is but the momment her face popped up, without even reading, I thought, "Wow! She looks like Annie!"
What nice students you have to tell you so. Deb P.
Hate to tell you Annie (because I usually try to back you up when it's you vs. the students), but I'm taking their side- she's pirating your looks.
I am SO willing to be wrong on this one. By the way, she (I've forgotten her name momentarily) became famous after a string of guest appearances on Grey's Anatomy, and has her own show (The Ex-list) premiering Friday. I might watch it just to see what I look like. :)
Okay, need some spell check here. I think maybe I should have typed m-o-m-ent. (:
Deb, anyone living a multi-lingual lifestyle gets grace on spelling. What, are you all floating between three languages these days? And Hungarian is NOT an easy one.
I definitely see it!
Elizabeth Reaser - she was also the pregnant daughter in The Family Stone. Nice likeness! (Annie, I know what you mean, the nicest celeb comparison I've gotten was Brooke Shields - I don't agree, but I'll take it!)
ps.. that was dawn, not dave in that comment.
Just 3 more months and then back to Hungary and 2 languages. Thanks for your understanding. God certainly didn't choose the sharpest-knife-in-the-drawer for this crazy life. (:
Post a Comment