Tuesday, October 28

my new house?

I've put an offer in on this house. The owners have accepted it, but I have to wait a couple weeks to hear from the lenders. Sigh. I might be in before the New Year. Maybe. I'd really like to live here. The yard is a complete disaster--it's all dead. But, that means I get to start from scratch. And that sounds kinda fun. So, fingers crossed! (That is all the previous owners' furniture--obviously none of my stuff is there yet!)






6 comments:

Dawn said...

go, you!! wow, what a great thing.

Fried Green Tomatoes said...

What a great looking house!

the princess said...

looks great!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Love the floors! Debbie P.

Unknown said...

I knew that wasn't your furniture! I love the kitchen cabinets. Can't wait to see glimmers of the beach house :)Yay you!

Unknown said...

I knew that wasn't your furniture! I love the kitchen cabinets. Can't wait to see glimmers of the beach house :)Yay you!