Monday, December 29

Traffic School

So, I was caught speeding a couple months ago, and I'm doing internet traffic school to make up for it. I'm also watching TV. And blogging. Clearly I'm a good student. (I'm still bitter that the cop pulled me over ON MY CUL DE SAC in front of my neighbor's house. Grrr.) So, in order to get through the boredom, I'm going to share the shreds of interesting information I come across:

1. It is illegal to make a U-turn in front of a fire station.

2. "No person may stop a vehicle unnecessarily in a manner that causes the vehicle to block a marked or unmarked crosswalk or sidewalk." How would I recognize an unmarked crosswalk?

3. Regarding carpooling: "pregnant women do not by themselves count as two people."

4. If I chose answer B, I'd be stating that: "the spirit of the law refers to the ghost manifested when chanting the law."

No comments: