The following was meant to be a compliment, but I'm a bit worried...:
"This class is very lax, as Miss Nelson does not have any required curriculum to use. She can have us do whatever she wants. And she's on your side. So, take writing. It's great class."
Ummmm...did he just say my class is an "Easy A"? The student who wrote it is one of my top students For him it is an easy A, but it's not exactly the reputation I'm looking for.
2 comments:
Just come down hard on all the grading and let them see what you're REALLY about. Easy schmeasy!!!!
Where did you see this, ratemyprofessor.com or whatever is the equivalent for high schoolers? Walk away from the peer review sites, I had professors that wouldn't touch them with a 10ft pole!
Oh no, I'd never read one of those sites. My writing class had a four part final, one of those parts being an informal essay, for which one of the possible essay topics was "advice I'd give an 8th grader coming to this school next year." So, it was written for me to read, which kinda changes the tone.
Post a Comment