9 years ago
Wednesday, September 28
Life of Pi
I just finished reading Life of Pi. A friend loaned it to me and told me it was FABULOUS. Well, it sat on my bedside table for several months, and then I finally picked it up out of guilt. (The poor thing was getting lonely!) As I read along, I thought "This is a good book, but it's not that great." Then I hit the switch. I won't tell you where in the book the switch happens, but it's there, it's real, and it's AMAZING. So, Life of Pi will no longer appear on my "from my bedside table" list at right, since I'm returning it to its owner later this week, but...if you're looking for a good (and fairly easy) read. Get it. You won't be sorry. I guarantee it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
gotta love books about indian boys :)
roby is reading this right now!
This book was reccommended to me again recently. As soon as I finish the book I'm reading now (The Heavenly Man-a great book on the history of the Church in China-I'll pick up a copy of this one.
Post a Comment