skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Owen's a-comin'!
If you will glance to the right, you will see a link to Heather and Roby's blog. They are at the hospital right now, and Owen should be making his appearance soon! The doctors were going to induce tonight at midnight, but Owen decided to start the process a few hours earlier!
3 comments:
You're making me miss home...I'm in a place where the winters are coooooold and the heat is sporadic...especially if it's reliant on electricity...
Great blog! Keep up the good work!!!...and tell Patrice I say hello!
I was reprimanded for not giving further notice about Owen. See Heather and Roby's blog (link at right) for photos!
Thanks Annie for mentioning our little one! He arrived on Wednesday, October 12 at 2 past midnight. We can't believe he is already 10 days old! THANK YOU SO MUCH for the awesome baby blanket you knit for him...you rock! We love it and I know he will too once he is actually aware of his surroundings...he he he.
Post a Comment