Monday, January 23

Travel Dates

It's official: I fly to Paris on the 30th, arriving on the 31st. (via O'Hare--which, wise traveler that I am, I NEVER do in the winter.) And, because of my frequent-flying, I ended up in Economy-Plus. What does this mean? It means I won't sit in the back in the plane (where it takes MONTHS to actually get out at the end of the flight) and I get--like--an inch more leg room. Hey! I'm taking every inch I can get! :)

Further good news, I might move straight into a house/car-sitting situation before moving into my (semi-pre-arranged) "permanent" housing. When involved internationally, "permanent" must always be in quotes. Only change itself is reliable. Everything else tends to...change.

Ack.


Triple Ack.

3 comments:

Jen said...

YAY!!! SOMEONE IN THE SAME (ALMOST) TIMEZONE! SAME CONTINENT!

Seriously, Annie, I am so excited for you and can't wait to have you "here."

Anonymous said...

i despise you and your inches of leg room. i honestly cramp up trying to fit in the economy seats.

Patrice & Martin said...

Those few extra inches of leg room are a gift from the Lord. You must be his favorite.

Now that you have a departure date, you can enjoy and savor the last few minutes of being at home.

See you in Paris...very soon!