I have all the same furniture, so while I have different pictures and different items on the shelves, for the most part this is what my apartment looks like. I have a bigger Persian-ish rug in front of the couch, and the bookshelf (technically an escritoire) is at an angle.

the photo above was taken from the front (and only) door, which can be seen below:

Below: Umm... the kitty went home to America, so there is no longer a kitty box.

My apartment is approximately 10'x30'.
Housecleaning takes no time at all!
7 comments:
What an adorable place! It looks quaint and cozy. Got any room for guests?
yea a home. It looks wonderful!
Your little home looks so cute! I wish a European vacation was in our near future, but I think we're in for a much different adventure in our lives...
P.S. Hi from George :)
so bright and cheery! looks like a fun place to live...and the outside is just so...not american! love it! (couldn't help but notice the cheese and wine on the table...i guess it really is an obsession there, huh? :) makes me think of the cheese and wine night at eric's place...miss you girly!
Well Steve and Shan, that blue couch you see is a fouton...
And I agree, a Chang European Vacation does not seem to be wise at the moment. :) I can't wait to see Chang Jr. A and Chang Jr. B!!
Heather--that's butter, not cheese, but yes, the French are very serious about their vin et fromage and I am more than happy to adopt that bit of culture. :)
Especially when it comes to cleaning...I don't know why Americans insist on such big houses!
I agree, quaint and cozy. I want to be in France! The balcony shot is beautiful.
Post a Comment