After a wedding-on-the-first-date, and two days of marriage, Gob's wife tells Gob that it's over:
Wife: I'm in love with your brother-in-law.
Gob: You're in love with your own brother? The one in the army?
Wife: No, your sister's husband.
Gob: Michael? Michael!
Wife: No, that's your sister's brother.
Gob: No, I'm my sister's brother. You're in love with me - me.
Wife: I'm in love with Tobias.
Gob: My brother-in-law?
Wife: I know it can never be, so I'm leaving. I'm enlisting in the army.
Gob: To be with your brother ...
Wife: No!
9 years ago
3 comments:
LOL! My question is, why did they cancel the show?
to answer steve and shan... each episode cost upwards of 1 million dollars because it was filmed 100% on location. Now I am going to go eat cereal and watch the Motherboy episode. or maybe the sword of destiny one.
michael - "Where are you off to? you look like you are going to fight dragons in the future?"
(later in the conversation)
GOB - " I will buy you 100 george michaels to teach to drive!"
micheal - "im sorry, i cant do it"
GOB -"You will be sorry!!! wait...that doesnt make sense"
I have a bit of grief to share...
I've had a little crush on Will Arnett, who plays GOB on AD. He's so cute, and funny...(sigh). And I strongly believe that Mr. Arnett is smarter than GOB.
Well, maybe not. 'Cause, see, I just learned that he's married to Amy Poehler (who not-so-conincidentally played Wife-of-GOB in the first season), and she is one of my least favorite SNLers of recent years. Although I disliked that one brunette more, y'know, what's-her-name. If he had married Tina Fey or Maya Rudolph, then I would have admired him even more. And then there's my standing grievance against very tall men who date/marry short women. (I still give my 6'5" brother grief for dating a 5'1" girl for two years.)
Note that I don't know any of these people, but am judging them all based on their characters in sketch comedy bits... I think that's fair.
Post a Comment