Friday, October 20

Tintagel photos

on the cliff, looking in at the castle grounds






looking off the side of the point


from the interior courtyard, looking out toward the cliff path

6 comments:

robin gayle said...

these are goergeous - where exactly is this? I think I need to go.

Steve, Shan & Jacob said...

I love that last picture. You should frame that one. Were these taken on the IOW?

Anonymous said...

Nope, Steve and Shan, not on the IOW. Tintagel is on the Cornish coast. Cornwall is the south-western-most of England's penninsulas, just south of Wales. Tintagel faces west, so if you went through that gate and kept going "straight," you'd end up in Iceland or Northern Canada.

The McKays said...

Annie, not sure how I was going to write you a thank you, so I decided to write it here...we LOVE the sweet, Parisian dress you sent us for our little girl. What great taste you have; I can't wait to put her in it. It'll be a great first spring dress for Chicago. Thanks again for your thoughtfulness. :)

Anonymous said...

Suz (and Aron)--

You're VERY welcome. I told your dad that it was his grand-daughter's first piece of "haute couture." :)

The McKays said...

And i'm sure he totally knew what that meant...hehe :)