Remember when I said I was going to burn my passport(s) and never, ever get on an airplane again? Well, if you don't, I remember saying it as recently as last weekend. However, you can't keep Annie in America (much to her regret) and so she's off again, this time on her second trip to Africa (why is she talking about herself in the third person? Kinda annoying...)
Yes, I'm off again, this time for two weeks in February. This is the reason that I'm not moving back to SC quite as quickly as I otherwise might have.
Am I crazy? Yes. But what's a girl to do?
But REALLY, after this trip I'm staying put. Cross my heart.
Unless, of course, I get an opportunity to go to Basque country, Portugal, Isles of Man and Skye, the Azores, Iceland, Belfast, Patgonia, Buenos Aires, Tierra del Fuego, Oaxaca, Chile, Alaska, British Colombia, the Dakota Badlands, Montana fly-fishing country, Savannah, Columbia, San Antonio, Austin, Taos, or Australia. 'Cause those are the places I still want to see.
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment