Here's my baby brother and his beautiful girlfriend. I haven't met her, but I love what David tells me about her. The next photo in the series (which I didn't get permission to post) shows more of their "personality." But this is the nice one for public viewing. Someday, when D is a famous musician, you'll be able to say that you saw him here first. By the way, see the jacket he's wearing? That thing already has family lore surrounding it and I only bought it for him 8 or 9 months ago. We were wandering Paris, near the Pompidou Centre, and found a greasy used/retro clothing store. We appreciated lots of the merchandise, but walked away with just that jacket. He wouldn't let me borrow it, so I wore it one weekend when he left town without it. That's the kind of sister I am ... :)
oh, and for those of you who are familiar with my family's height pattern: Erin's not that tall. She's gotta be in heels and standing on a curb.
6 comments:
When did he get so big? It seems like just yesterday that he and Jill were fighting over the James Bond video game...
Did I ever tell you the story about when I in all seriousness had to say, "Knock it off, or I'm going to pull this car over" to David and Robin who were fighting over a pillow? Robin complained that he stepped on her head. I wanted to know how her head had gotten in a position to be stepped on, since she was in the passenger seat, and he was in back.
Youngest children! :)
a. It was my pillow.
b. I did not kick her that hard.
c. The fact that you bought the jacket is a technicality. I payed you back.
a. I know.
b. I didn't blame you. I blamed her.
c. really? YOU did?
hey, wait, what happened to tall and lanky David?
Oh, he's still tall and lanky. He barely outweighs me. But yes, he isn't *quite* as lanky as he used to be ... :)
Post a Comment