My cousin Jen posted about our day on her blog yesterday, (www.houseofwaffles.com). Sorry the non-linkage. I'm working on a borrowed Mac, and some things aren't working the way I'm used to. Since I want to get a Mac soon, I should probably figure all this out.
Back in early November I posted pictures of Jen and brand-new Anna. Anna just celebrated her 2-month birthday, so she's still "brand new" as far as I'm concerned. Judging from one of Mama Jen's comments, I think Baby Anna and I are both named after Grandma Ann Hansen, whose real name was "Anna," not "Ann," and who is Baby Anna's Great-Great-Grandmother. We're both named after other people too, but still ... if I'm wrong, Jen and Adam, I'm sorry and I'll recant.
I'm hanging out in SoCal meeting up with friends and re-couping from my year abroad. I didn't realize how much time I was going to need to recover from this past year. It really wiped me out in everyway, and I need this time (and a bunch more) to re-discover my enery and my passions. Some great friends have been wise and compassionate enough to understand, and they've given me the permission and time to recover. For them I am uncommunicably thankful.
Don't worry, I will end up doing something, somewhere, at some point. But the last thing I need or want to do is jump into something that isn't a good fit. So I'm going to take my time, and wait for something covered with God's fingerprints to appear in my life. Until then, anyone want to go to coffee?
9 years ago
1 comment:
my dear friend... tried to call you at your parents, but missed you by hours! I have your new cell number, but am getting on the plane back to LT tomorrow. I WILL catch up with you soon.
Love the pictures of Szchenyi hid and our Budi. :)
Post a Comment