Sunday, March 18

Gladys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1lDBx1gBww

Watch this. You'll be glad you did. Especially with about 2:54 of the feed remaining.

(I'm having problems with linking YouTube and my blog. Anyone have any ideas?)

5 comments:

Jen said...

I checked this out on YouTube, and you're right, it IS worth it! I watched all the clips with Gladys - thanks for the time killer. :)

Anonymous said...

I just about died laughing. Old people are great!

Anonymous said...

I guess once you hit a certain age you can just be honest and no one gets offended. Gladys is hilarious!

Hey, we must be getting close to the arrival of Baby Lin?!

Anonymous said...

Less than a month! Lots of work still to do to be more prepared. Still use your yahoo acct?

Anonymous said...

Yep, both yahoo accounts are up and active. Say "hi" to Chrissy for me. Less than a month! That's amazing!