human kind cannot bear very much reality -- t.s. eliot
Sunday, August 12
So, THERE's the answer to my problems!
Me, again:
I love this scenery...
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I would have to say that while the other two pictures are cool. the scenery is rather plain and boring and a fire hazard. And I dont think its just cause ive looked at the scenery almost every day for the past 21 years.
Assuming that "anonyme" is who I think "anonyme" is, I would beg to differ about the number of years you have spent looking at this scenery. I'd accept 18, but your last three years have been much more ocean/palisades themed, if I'm not mistaken.
And I love the scenery, despite it's tendency towards near-spontaneous combustion.
Not that I'm neurotically picky about details, or anything.
And, if anonyme is not who I think anonyme is, I'm sorry for the harrassment. Truly, truly sorry.
2 comments:
I would have to say that while the other two pictures are cool. the scenery is rather plain and boring and a fire hazard. And I dont think its just cause ive looked at the scenery almost every day for the past 21 years.
Assuming that "anonyme" is who I think "anonyme" is, I would beg to differ about the number of years you have spent looking at this scenery. I'd accept 18, but your last three years have been much more ocean/palisades themed, if I'm not mistaken.
And I love the scenery, despite it's tendency towards near-spontaneous combustion.
Not that I'm neurotically picky about details, or anything.
And, if anonyme is not who I think anonyme is, I'm sorry for the harrassment. Truly, truly sorry.
Post a Comment