My pseudo-family from my Hungarian life: Gary, Bette, Dave and Jen:

My most favoritest work team, EVER:

Zion with Heather and Patrice, waiting for the boys (minus Roby, who took the photo) to come back from wading in the river-with-ice-floating-in-it:

Patrice and I cooking for a great party, with Marcus keeping us company. I think this was one of Patrice's fabulous lasagnas:

When I was four, I wanted to be Ricky Henderson:
4 comments:
That IS a fabulous picture. :) I feel so privileged to have made your favorites! We need to get together soon so you can hang with Eva...she is just SO cute, and has been in such anticipation to meet her Auntie Annie!
I MUST come up your way and meet Evita! With my current job situation, I'm flexible! (I'd love to see Eva's mama/parents while I'm there, too!)
ahhh yes, the river of floating ice. crazy kids. love this pic (and the one of us leaning on rocks...that looks like a band's cd cover shot :)
i agree that the peeps in the work photo are also the coolest i have ever worked with....prob. will never have such an awesome work experience again :(
hey, a shout out to my baby! that's a classic shot of your pseudo hungarian family. ;)
Post a Comment