I'm drowning a bit in my sub-culture today. It doesn't take much. As I wrote in the previous post, my tolerance level is pretty low these days. But, just so that I can do my job today without getting too incensed...I'll decompress by posting a little quiz for you:
1. Are "The Finishers": a) a WWF tag team or b) a Christian ministry?
2. Why did nonprofitjobs.com previously get re-routed through the bookvegas.com server? (it doesn't anymore, but still ...?)
3. True or False: www.actschristian.com supports those who find their identity in hypocrisy? (Staying true to its core values, it shows up on search engines and as a link on other sites, but, when push comes to shove, fails to load.)
4. Answer one of the following: What makes a ringtone "Christian"? OR What makes a mall "Christian"?
Extra Credit: When will Jesus arrive to turn over our tables and scatter our silver?
9 years ago
2 comments:
Darn, I don't know the answer to any of these questions. I hate failing quizzes - I guess I should have gone to a more "Christian" seminary.
Hey Annie--I don't know what makes a mall "Christian" but have you ever visited Mecca Mall in Jordan? Mark saw "The Passion" there!
Post a Comment