I think the fourth one from the bottom is AMAZING. That person has such long legs, which look great in the reflection, and the straight lines nicely contrast the rounder pools of water, plus you have other people walking in the opposite direction and birds and surf in the background. I clicked on it to see it larger and it's just a great image. Album cover worthy. Thanks for sharing!
Such beautiful shots! I love the different angles and perspectives. You should really consider submitting your photos in some contests--I'd vote for ya! ;)
im guessing the sharks are what kept the surfers out of the water. though if I had my board you KNOW I would have been out there. also, that seaweed was very dangerous so I think my "defensive crane" position was most justified.
now if I could just figure out how to post this... its all in french...
I love taking pictures, as you know, but I'm definitely still a novice when it comes to navigating the VAST opportunities for photographers, online or elsewhere. I'd start by clicking the links "tracey" and "stacy" on my foto friends. They're incredibly connected & knowledgeable when it comes to this stuff. (And their names rhyme. Bonus!)
Of course, there's always flickr, too, which is fun. There's a lot of photographic talent out there!!
10 comments:
Lovely, lovely.
I think the fourth one from the bottom is AMAZING. That person has such long legs, which look great in the reflection, and the straight lines nicely contrast the rounder pools of water, plus you have other people walking in the opposite direction and birds and surf in the background. I clicked on it to see it larger and it's just a great image. Album cover worthy. Thanks for sharing!
Thanks Dawn!
The long-legged one is little brother himself. I told him that it should be the cover of his first album. :) Great minds think alike.
Such beautiful shots! I love the different angles and perspectives. You should really consider submitting your photos in some contests--I'd vote for ya! ;)
im guessing the sharks are what kept the surfers out of the water. though if I had my board you KNOW I would have been out there. also, that seaweed was very dangerous so I think my "defensive crane" position was most justified.
now if I could just figure out how to post this... its all in french...
Thanks Steve! If anyone out there (coughDawncough) knows of any good places to get photos "out there," let me know!
pea brain! Aw, shucks, does this mean I get to use that endearment again?
Hey Annie!
I love taking pictures, as you know, but I'm definitely still a novice when it comes to navigating the VAST opportunities for photographers, online or elsewhere. I'd start by clicking the links "tracey" and "stacy" on my foto friends. They're incredibly connected & knowledgeable when it comes to this stuff. (And their names rhyme. Bonus!)
Of course, there's always flickr, too, which is fun. There's a lot of photographic talent out there!!
Okay, so I am so not a photo genius but those pictures of your brother in the background crack me up. What is he holding, btw. deb p.
He's holding a ginormous strand of kelp, sans leaves. I had another one and whipped myself with it accidentally, leaving a HUGE bruise. :)
Post a Comment