Wednesday, February 13

books

Recent deletions from my list:

Mists of Avalon--not interesting enough to receive any of my highly-limited free time

Nicholas and Alexandra--I'm still in the middle of it, and getting creeped out by Rasputin, but I'm really enjoying it. A qualified thumbs up (since I haven't finished it).

The Plague--I've just started it, but I'm liking it so far. I'm leaving it on the list so I remember to comment more intelligently later.

In Pursuit of the Proper Sinner
--OK, so it wasn't on my list, but it should have been. I like Elizabeth George's mystery novels featuring Inspector Lynley and crew. They can get a bit graphic, but they're fun. I'm almost finished with this one, too. I'll polish it off this weekend, if not tonight!

1 comment:

D.N. said...

Its been over a week without a post! gah!

Im drowning down here! (though that might be the rain)