Tuesday, May 6

Graduation

Brianna posted photos I've been dying to see (and one that I took?). And, there's proof of that sunburn I mentioned before. The picture below is of d&b (as our mom refers to them). It's the best photo I've taken recently, and the best portrait I've taken in a long time. Of course, I couldn't ask for better subject matter! :) I copied it from Brianna's blog, so it's a little pixelated.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Annie, I didn't see your e-mail address so will leave my Q here.

I have 2 cousins coming to visit and then going to Paris. They asked if I knew of a cheap place to stay near the Eiffel Tower. Ah, no. Any ideas/tips etc.?

They are literally 2 country bumpkins from the middle of an Iowa cornfield so something safe would naturally be important too.

Disregard if you are up to your eyeballs in end-of-year papers, tests etc.
Take care! Debbie P.

annie said...

My only advice is to STAY AWAY from the Sacre Coeur/Montmartre area. It's WAY too easy to end up in a bad place. People are drawn there because it tends to be cheaper, but it's not worth the lower price. I'm sorry I don't have any wiser words than those. Any one else?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the advice! I'll pass it on. I SHOULD be able to find people around here who have spent time in Paris but it has been strangely difficult. Thanks again! Deb P.