
I took this picture with PhotoBooth (the camera built into my MacBook) in order to show you what is next to my chair. To give you a little insight into my life (or something). But then I noticed something far more interesting. Look at my Pepsi. It's mirror imaged! Why is the MacBook camera doing that? Other cameras don't do that! Right? Am I missing something?
I just checked my photos and it's true. My big freckle on my left cheek is on the other side in PhotoBooth shots. This rocks my MacBook world.
1 comment:
Never fear! It's ammendable!!!
I was tring to take my own passport/visa photos with Photo Booth and realized the same thing. After you take the picture, select it and then go to Edit and then Flip Photo. Your world will return to that which you know.
Or you can live your life in mirror image, which is kind of fun too...
Post a Comment