Friday, June 27

Reminiscing...

It's late and I should be sleeping. Instead, I'm posting photos of a vacation that I'd like to take again. Clearly it's been awhile, because if I remember correctly, I came home from this one COMPLETELY exhausted. But, I haven't been out of the country since this trip in early 2007. Can you believe it?

My favorite photo from the trip



These were not uncommon looks on my and Jason's faces. The weird thing is that we're making these faces at Robert, rather than ... oh, y'know. The one who usually deserved it. :)




Me and the Med.



How pretty is my Mama?!



Apparently Brad didn't like my choice of oranges. Carol looks very happy with her bananas.



I'm a good traveler. Honest. I know better than to stand in the middle of a busy square with a tour book out. Really I do.



We actually LIKE traveling together...which you wouldn't know from this picture.



I ordered that pizza for him. I said, "Il voudrait une pizza du chameau? C'est possible?" It was possible. And he got camel meat on his pizza.



Of everything that Marcus read out of that guide book, guess how much I remember?



He was sleeping. Totally, and completely zonked out.



Good times. Or, at least, I've decided to remember them that way. :)

2 comments:

Sherri Saunders said...

Had to laugh at your comment on the 2nd photo.

annie said...

Sherri--

Yeah, that comment was directed at a very small audience. ;) I miss you all! Orlando is SOOOOO far away ... :(