Is it weird that I was just watching a Buffy re-run and recognized a former classmate in the background? I guess that's what happens when you live in SoCal for 7-ish years. By the way, he's named Chase and he was in my Modern American Drama as Lit class, where the Lit majors and Theatre majors interacted unwillingly. They thought we were co-opting their material. Since the class was taught by a Lit professor, I thought they were invading our space and taking precious slots away from students who weren't drama-queens-by-definition. Anyway, he is getting soda while Buffy accidentally breaks the sofserve machine and pulls a Lucille Ball trying to mask the free-flowing faux ice cream.
I also know one of the medics who sometimes shows up on Mythbusters...
Not that you care.
9 years ago
1 comment:
I think that's really cool! I wish I saw more people I knew in tv & movies.
Post a Comment