Thursday, July 17

So sad.

I really, really, really want this car:




Which is why I was SO excited when I read this:

Mini Cooper to go electric



until I read this


"Bragman said he would expect an electric Mini to command a roughly $10,000 premium over the standard Minis now available."

Why don't they love me?

3 comments:

Dawn said...

ooh, that was my dream car pre-kids! i have a friend who drives one just like this now. i still kinda drool around it.

Anonymous said...

Ya'll need to come visit me. This is Mini country(as well as BMW and Mercedes country). I think BMW or somebody else big here bought them out and we drive past a huge show room of them often.

Any SMART cars in the States yet? Another cute, itsy, bitsy, big-selling car here.

Anonymous said...

If there has ever been a perfect Annie car, this is it! Seriously, just looking at this car, I know that you belong in it. :)