UPDATE: I officially recommend LG phones. After a short-lived coma, my phone has resurrected. Amazing. The display may never be the same, but seriously--it survived the clothes washer. Well done, little flip phone, well done.
--------------------
I've been looking EVERYWHERE for my cell phone. I was just talking on it. Where IS it? Oh, forget it. I need to go switch over my laundry.
Oh, THERE'S my phone. At the bottom of the washer. Lovely.
It's really clean.
And not so much working.
So, if you need to contact me, email me.
So, tomorrow, I get to buy myself a new phone!
9 years ago
2 comments:
This has nothing to do with your phone.
How have you never read Uncle Tom's Cabin??? Aren't you American Lit? Oh wait, is this now on some sort of banned list?
And, just to prove what a dolt I am, Nietzsche wrote a book called Why I Am So Wise? Yes!! There is now absolutely nothing holding me back from writing Why I Am So Awesome. While guaranteed to be not even remotely close to iconic, when people ask why I wrote it, I'm pointing my finger at Nietzsche.
I'm TOTALLY embarrassed I haven't read Uncle Tom's Cabin. I need to, but first I have to finish The Scarlet Letter since I have to teach it to my students during 2nd quarter. I usually have several books going at once, but I can only manage one Am Lit classic at a time.
Why I am So Wise is really short. Maybe I'll bring it next weekend and we can both learn from the master.
If you're writing "W. I A. S. Awesome" then I'm writing "W. I A. S. Rad." 'Cause "rad" is just ... "rad."
:)
Post a Comment