Thursday, February 19

Stop calling it "Cali."

Seriously. I hate that. Like people who refer to "San Fran" and "Frisco." Please. It makes you sounds like a not-a-local. I'm embarrassed for you. So just stop. Now.

4 comments:

ARN said...

Ahhh, "bro" speakage rears its ugly head once again...

Thought of you tonight, I watched an episode of Bones. That's a funny show!!! It's nice to see Angel not brooding over the universe.

annie said...

I love Bones. The way Emily Deshanel can keep a straight face and continue to look around the room with that "what? what did I say?" look on her face ... priceless.

I own the first two seasons. Or is it three? If you come visit, we can watch them together!!! (hint, hint)

ARN said...

YAAY! Let's geek out and watch a season (or two) of TV in one day. :) I'm pretty much done w/ school in 2 months, hurry up and get on summer break!!

annie said...

I LOVE that idea. Spring break is in mid-April (starts on Good Friday) and summer break will start around June 1. And, I'll have a house in a couple weeks. And, a couple weeks after that hopefully it will have a new roof and freshly painted walls. :)