human kind cannot bear very much reality -- t.s. eliot
Inauguration?
Yes, Amy, you win the proverbial prize.
Winning is everything. Second place is first loser. I miss you and your life commentary. Summer and indefinite freedom from school is coming up...
I miss you too. Come visit me, come visit me!!!! Even if I don't have a house yet (grr, grumble) my parents still have FOUR bedrooms free in our house--and two of the four even have beds!(That applies for all blog readers...who know me. :))
My mom would love this!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Inauguration?
Yes, Amy, you win the proverbial prize.
Winning is everything. Second place is first loser. I miss you and your life commentary. Summer and indefinite freedom from school is coming up...
I miss you too. Come visit me, come visit me!!!! Even if I don't have a house yet (grr, grumble) my parents still have FOUR bedrooms free in our house--and two of the four even have beds!
(That applies for all blog readers...who know me. :))
My mom would love this!
Post a Comment