Saturday, February 7

Firefly quote #1


Wash: (Off an alarm sounding from the console) "Closing in."

Zoe: "Planet's coming up a mite fast."

Wash: "That's just cause I'm going down too quick. Likely crash and kill us all."

Mal: "Well, that happens, let me know."


(I love Firefly, but I haven't mentioned it on here -- I don't think. The humor is dry and droll. Just like I like it.)

2 comments:

ARN said...

Isn't this the TV version of Serenity? Yeah, saw that last summer as a special benefit screening with loyal, fanatic, RABID fans. People dressed up like the characters type of fans. In a word... wow. But the movie was entertaining. Is it bad that I'm commenting on your blog while watching my church's Saturday evening service streaming live online (I'm not there because I am one hot ball of rhinovirus and sludge)?

annie said...

No--not bad at all. I'm "writing a test on Romanticism" and watching Jeopardy. And doing neither very well at the moment.

Yes, it's the TV version of Serenity, but (of course) I think the TV show is better. I love your stories from that evening. :) Don't worry, I have no hidden costumes in my closet (other than that cape) and I don't count the characters among my closest friends--they're more like acquaintances.