Arthur and George--a tale of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle and a man who needed justice. It could have been 200 pages shorter. If you are really interested in Victorian England, I recommend this book. Otherwise, not so much.
The City of Falling Angels--by the author of Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil. Read it if you like Italy.
This is your yearly reminder to read To Kill a Mockingbird. Make an English teacher happy.
The Djinn in the Nightengale's Garden -- By A. S. Byatt. A group of short stories. I loved the first three, but the last one was a definite ode to the feminist goddess movement. Ick. So I'm getting rid of the book, despite the fact that the first stories were great. Sigh.
Streams in the Desert -- great devotional.
9 years ago
1 comment:
Hey, since no hospital in the state wants me and I'm therefore unemployed (yeah nursing!!!), when are you done w/ school so I can come up and hang out in your new house? And watch every Bones episode in one sitting?
Post a Comment