North America: 3
Canada
USA
Mexico
Europe: 19
Ireland
UK
France
Belgium
Germany
Italy
Vatican City
Croatia
Bosnia
Hungary
Czech Republic
Slovakia
Greece
Sweden
Lithuania
Latvia
Estonia
Switzerland
Austria
Africa: 3
Tunisia
Egypt
Sudan
Asia: 6
Turkey
2 that end in -stan
South Korea
Israel
Palestine
9 years ago
3 comments:
That is awesome!!
Now, do you count layovers/train rides/car rides where you haven't necessarily set foot on the ground? I was discussing this with a friend last week and she would not.
(I would. I said, if I'm taking a tour of NE American states and I drive straight through Delaware onto the next state, I wouldn't say I've never been to Delaware.)
I'm going to take a guess that it was the "Asia" list that got you in trouble. Those dang "stans"...
Of course, Sudan isn't exactly the hottest resort capital either these days.
Amy, you're right. Although this border guard was a little more amazed/impressed than scary. At least I know that I'm remembered!
I've spent at least 12 non-transport hours in each of these countries. If I counted layovers, there would be more on the list.
Post a Comment